Our Week So Far..

The week started off a little rough with Naomi getting a fever at daycare on Monday afternoon followed by Mia waking up sick on Tuesday.   : /  Luckily, Joe was able to work from home so I could make it to my first day of work


My first few days teaching have been really great. Each day has been a little easier as I'm getting more and more familiar with the curriculum.  


Mia loves school daycare and likes to wear her backpack every day even though there's nothing in it. 


She hasn't shed one tear and has been an active participant in her class, which makes me one proud mama.


Naomi has been a little slower to adjust but overall is doing well.



I think Naomi might miss Mia more than she misses me.  It's really sweet.


And, now I'm off to bed because after 3 days of teaching I feel like I've been hit by a bus!  

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.