Happy 2014!


Happy New Year!!!  We had such a fun New Year's Eve with cousins.  The girls made pizza and party hats and had lots of fun dancing and making noise! 


I've been thinking about a New Years resolution and am honestly just wanting 2014 to be better.  2013 was one of the hardest years for me.  I won't go into details on here but it was definitely rough.  I like the idea of choosing a word for the year so my word for 2014 is: Intentional.  I want to be more intentional in my marriage by having more date nights and spending quality time with Joe, I want to be more intentional with my girls by limiting cell phone use while we are playing at home and being more consistent with discipline, I want to be more intentional with my personal time by allowing myself to have personal time and spending it reading my Bible and exercising.  2014 is the year of intentionality because in order to make 2014 the best year yet, it will require work, and I am so willing to put forth the effort.  

Here are the top moments from 2013:
(Click on the text below to be directed to the corresponding post)

5. Date night to see Josh Groban in concert at Red Rocks
1. My Nephew, Ryder, being born

Here's to 2014 being the best year yet!  If you had to pick a word for the year, what would you pick?!?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.