Separation Anxiety


Before going back to work, I was mostly nervous about how my girls would adjust.  What would they think when I left them for 9 hours each day?  Would they be scared? Sad? To help me them adjust, I went on the hunt for some books about separation anxiety.  These 6 books were my favorite to read the weeks coming up to me going back to work.  I don't know if reading the books helped Naomi but they definitely helped Mia.  All of these books are toddler/preschool friendly and really emphasize how much mommy loves you whether she is with you or not, which is the main message I wanted my girls to know.

Llama Llama Misses Mama and Mommy in my Pocket are also great books for a child who is starting preschool.

Happy Reading!!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.