The Best Day


The girls and I went to the zoo on Saturday and it was the best day.  The weather was little cold and rain was in the forecast, which meant the zoo wasn't very busy.  


We got there right when it opened and had a lot of the animals to ourselves.  The three of us have so much fun.  After we left, I was happy that none of my friends were able to join because we needed the time together.


We are definitely getting into the swing of things with our new routine.  We'll have it down when I'm done in two weeks. : )  


Working has definitely helped me appreciate those special moments with my kids like going to the zoo or park.


I needed this trip to the zoo to remind myself how much I enjoy hanging out with them.


Seeing them when I'm rushed in the morning and when they're hungry and cranky after school isn't always enjoyable.


Even though, those times are WAY easier now than they were 6 weeks ago.  


On Saturday, there were no meltdowns, no fighting, no arguing.  Just fun.  Exactly what I needed.


Gosh, I love them.

Here are some pictures from the week.  We had some super warm days last week and were able to go to the park after school. Mia kept yelling, "it's summer!!"  : )









Don't you love Mia's outfit?!?  I've been trying to take pictures of her outfits everyday to put on the blog.  Hopefully, I'll get that up this week.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.