Haircuts

Yesterday, we took the girls to a kid salon to get their first professional haircuts.  I have trimmed their hair before, but nothing major.  After seeing how much it costs to have their hair cut, I might need to learn how to do it myself!!  I already told Joe that he needs to learn how to do boy cuts since the little one will need a cut more frequently. 


Naomi went first and did awesome even though she wouldn't crack a smile for me. 




She only got a half inch cut off so it wasn't anything drastic- just enough to even it out and make look healthy.



For her mini-style she chose a braid with an orange bow and glitter.  She wouldn't smile for me, but every time she looked at her daddy she flashed him a huge grin.

Before
Mia was very nervous to get her haircut.  She just expressed interested this past week, which is why we went this weekend.  Her hair is so pretty but was in need of a cut.  Sometimes it would take me close to 10 minutes to brush it after bath time.


Mia got 3 1/2 inches off, which made me slightly emotional because she now looks even more grown up!


Joe and I were both so proud of her bravery because this was a huge fear that she conquered.


Even though it looks like her curls were cut off, they bounced right back after her hair dried.


She was all smiles at the end and loved showing off her fancy new hair with ribbons and glitter!





0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.