Homeschool Preschool


We decided to homeschool Mia (and Naomi) this year for Preschool.  Our friend, Kennedy is joining in on the fun every Monday.  I already have the whole year planned, which was so much fun for me.  I'm using the 3 year old curriculum from www.abcjesuslovesme.com but supplementing with material from www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com, www.notimeforflashcards.com, and Pinterest. We started early since we take off a couple of months when I have the baby.


I am so excited to have this intentional, quality time with both girls.



It's so great having Kennedy with us on Mondays because it helps me keep a very structured schedule in our 2 hour block of time.

  

Structured play time is built in too because what's a day at preschool without dress-up.



I think I might have the cutest students ever (and they bake really yummy muffins).








Since Kennedy is only with us on Monday, the goal is to do a little school on Wednesdays and Fridays as well.  This time is a little less structured and differentiated for Mia and Naomi since they are developmentally at different levels.  





Mia is so hungry for knowledge right now; I'm am thrilled that I get to be her teacher this year.  I love when she says, "mommy, can you be the teacher now?"








0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.