31-32 Weeks!



Dear Baby Boy,

Mommy got a little behind with her weekly letter to you. Just because I haven’t had a chance to write a letter, doesn’t mean that you’re not on my mind every single day. I wonder what you’ll look like, what type of personality you’ll have, and what things will make you most happy. About a week ago, I think you had a big growth spurt. I was so tired and could feel my stomach stretching. It’s hard to believe that you are already about 3.5lbs. If you are about the same weight as your sisters were when they were born, that means you still have about 4lbs to go. One of my favorite things each day is when I get into bed at night and just feel you move around. It’s the quietest time of day when I can just enjoy you. See you in about 7 weeks little guy! I sure am looking forward to it!

Love, Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.