Soccer Buddies


The girls had soccer this past weekend.  We took both of them for a free trial class to a program called, Soccer Buddies, to see what it was all about.  


Mia is all about dance right now and wasn't that excited about going.  We told her she just had to try it once to see if she liked it.


The girl didn't stop smiling the whole time.  She did so great and got an amazing workout.  I don't think she's ever ran that much!


I really hope we can get her to go back because it was an awesome program!


Naomi and Joe did the parent tot class, which looked like a lot of fun.


According to Joe, Naomi is a natural with the soccer ball.  Can you believe that's my baby?!


It was fun watching the two of them have some special time together; Naomi was very proud.


I just can't get over how much all of this stuff costs.  If we signed both girls up for dance and soccer, it would be a couple hundred dollars a month!


I'm guessing this is just the beginning of the expensive activities. 


But, I will say it is so fun to watch your kids thrive and enjoy life!



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.