Scenes from April

I woke up today and realized that it's May!  How did that happen?!?  April was a lot of fun so I wanted to post some pictures that didn't make it on the blog this month.


This month was full of learning.



Mia mastering patterns




and Naomi starting to write her name!  I wrote her name in yellow and she traced over in black.




This month was full of lots of fun that included...


bounce houses,


The Children's Museum,





and play time with daddy.





We spent a lot of time outside since most days were beautiful.





We also enjoyed being at home, resting, cuddling and enjoying each other's company.










I'm sad to see April go, but excited for May.  The month is full of lots of special days including Naomi's 3rd birthday and my 30th!!



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.