Naomi and Maxwell


Naomi has taken her role as big sister very seriously. I expected that Mia would love having a baby brother, and she does, but I was unsure how Naomi would handle it.


She has never shown aggression or any dislike towards Maxwell.


Naomi loves entertaining him and making him smile. One of the most common fights between Naomi and Mia are who gets to play with Maxwell.


Naomi would cuddle Max all day if he would let her. 


These two melt my heart. Naomi has such a nurturing soul and it is so evident in the way she loves her brother.


I'm so glad we had a 3rd baby so we could see Naomi in this role.  She wasn't meant to be the baby of the family.


I think she and Max will be good buddies.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.