Happy Birthday Joe!

Joe's birthday was a week and half ago; we went to dinner and had a little party at home with our family.  Mia claimed that grown up parties are so boring because nobody comes over!  Hah.  The girls had so much fun making birthday signs and hanging streamers and balloons.



I have been so proud of Joe lately.  I think this will be one of his best years.  He has adjusted to his new job, being a father of 3, and living in a new city wonderfully.  He is my rock and is always there to help me or offer a solution when I am in need.



Besides being so smart, he also has a big heart.  His big heart is mostly evident when you see him with the kids.  The girls absolutely adore their daddy and even though I sometimes think he's too easy on them, I am incredibly jealous of his patience.



I am so lucky to be married to this man.  We have overcome some hard obstacles but I am so glad we chose to stand by each other because you are so worth it.



Happy Birthday to my favorite guy!  May this year be your best one yet!!
I love you so much!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.