Grandma Visit

I am a little behind in my November posts, but am planning on getting caught up this weekend. I can't wait for my next post telling all about my surprise weekend in Denver last weekend (yes, my husband is a keeper). Before I go into the details of last weekend, I wanted to share some pictures from when my mom and grandma came to visit for Maxwell's 1st birthday. They flew out together but my grandma's schedule allowed her to stay a week longer, which was so fun to have lots of quality time together.

My mom, grandma, Naomi, Maxwell, and I went to Pikes Place Market while Mia was at school. We all enjoyed walking around the market and the cloudy, rainy day added to the Seattle experience.


My mom can't stand the smell of fish so we were all proud of her for taking this picture.






Most of our time together was spent playing at our house. The girls did lots of dress-up and even put on some performances for us.



The girls found some dress-up for grandma too.




Frozen on Ice was in town while my grandma was here so we had a super fun girl's night enjoying the show.


These two were beyond excited!










We spent an afternoon at Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum. The glass was absolutely breathtaking.



The view of the Space Needle wasn't so bad either.


My grandma and I.




We did a quick visit to the beach. Naomi wanted to stay for hours, but the rest of us were freezing so we enjoyed the beauty for about 5-10 min and walked back to the car to blast the heat.


The best part of living away from family is that they get to come visit and spend quality time with us. Naomi just said to me today, "mommy, I feel sad that grandma and great-grandma had to leave." Good-byes are so hard, but I'm so glad we have all of the wonderful memories to hold us over until next time.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.