Adventures in Seattle: Discovery Park Beach

A little over a week ago, the kids and I went to Discovery Park Beach. It was the perfect (almost) spring beach day-the sun was shining and the tide was out.


This little bit of paradise is just over a mile from our house and it is the most peaceful place.


Whenever I'm at the beach, I feel God's presence and am so thankful God brought us to Seattle.


Seeing my kids run around and explore, chase crabs, and dig up sea shells makes me so happy


These last couple of weeks have been a little difficult in terms of trying to figure out if this city is where we want to raise our family. The culture here is a little different then we're used to.


I think it's okay that we don't know where we want to be forever.


Even though I miss family and friends, if we left Seattle tomorrow, I would be sad. This is the only home that Maxwell has ever known. My girls are so used to the rain, that they cry when the sun is too bright.


Going to the beach a little over a week ago reminded me that everything is going to be alright.


Even if this city isn't full of Christians, it's definitely full of God's beauty and a lot of wonderful people who will hopefully one day get to know the Creator of it all.


My husband and I both have our dream jobs and 3 amazing kiddos... 


life is good (especially when we get to spend our days at the beach).


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.