Easter 2016

We had such a wonderful Easter this year. I learned from last year (see post) that I didn't want to celebrate Easter alone so we had Joe's cousin, Justin, Justin's girlfriend, and my friend Lauren and her family(who we met through preschool) over. Having all of them in my home brought me so much joy and my heart was so full at the end of the night.

Here are some pictures from our Easter weekend...


We walked to our neighborhood Easter egg hunt, which was so much fun this year!


The library had a fun crafts set-up for the kids.



The girls waiting for the egg hung. I love their cheesy smiles.


This all took place during Maxwell's nap time so he was pretty tired


until he could get eggs. He then found a burst of energy.





Easter morning was perfect. All of the pictures of the kids gathering Easter eggs turned out blurry because they were zipping around the house...it was pretty fun.








Everyone was up super early (big surprise) so were able to go to the 1st service at church, which was great so I could get home to prepare our Easter meal.



I decided it was finally time to invest in a white tablecloth and cloth napkins and I'm so glad that I did because I loved how the table turned out.



The kids had their own table and Maxwell insisted on sitting with the big girls.



After dinner, the kids searched for eggs in the backyard.



These girls are such sweet friends. I am so thankful for all of the friends that we have made in Seattle and am so glad that Justin lives so close because it is so nice to be surrounded by friends and family on Holidays.




0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.