31 Weeks


Dear baby boy,

I can't believe another week has already gone by. Some days it feels like time is going by so fast and other days, it feels so slow. I can tell you one thing, how things currently are is not all what I envisioned for the last trimester of this pregnancy. Little guy, there's a really bad virus affecting the whole world and things are very different now than they were a month ago. A month ago, your siblings all went to school, we spent a lot of time in the car driving Maxwell to school, baby M to visit her birth mom, going to moms group, going to doctor appointments, and running errands. A month ago you probably heard me talking with the neighbors every afternoon at school pickup. A month ago, evenings were filled with swim lessons, dance, and meetings with friends. But now, we only go outside to hang out in our yard or go on a walk. The rule is for everyone to stay at home unless you need something essential. Daddy is in charge of getting groceries as we need them. We both decided that I shouldn't go out unless absolutely necessary because we want me to stay healthy so I can continue to take care of you. You and I haven't left our house/neighborhood in 2.5 weeks and I have a feeling it's going to be that way for a while. It's amazing how much I love you and want the best for you and we haven't even officially met. You are so loved and I can't wait to see you, kiss you, and hold you in about 9 weeks!

Love always,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.