2009 In Review

2009 was an amazing year for Joe and I. The first half of 2009 was spent house hunting and the second half was spent moving/settling into our new home. We feel so blessed to have found such an amazing home at such a good price. 2009 really confirmed our decision to move to Colorado. Everything in the past year has fallen into place so nicely that we are confident we're following God's plan.

For me, this has been a year of running. I ran my first competitive 5K, completed my first half-marathon and started training for my first marathon. I'm definitely in the best shape of my life which feels pretty amazing.

2009 was so amazing and we have a feeling that 2010 could be even better! Happy New Year!

Here are some of my favorite memories from 2009 (in random order)...

Making a Thanksgiving turkey w/my mom











Our young marrieds group








Joe going on really fast go karts
w/ co-workers







Half Marathon!!










My friend, Katie's wedding












Cirque Du Soleil









Our new home!








Court side seats at the Nugget's game









Iron Girl 5K








Family visit: Colorado Springs

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.