Marathon pictures


I got the CD in the mail yesterday with all of the marathon pics (my Uncle Tarik took pictures with his camera). My Uncle also put together a video which you can see on my Facebook page.

This is the pace leader for the people who wanted to run a 4:00 hour marathon. My favorite was when we went past a lady and she said, "go 4 minute group!" I tried to stay as close to Mike (the man holding the pink sign) as I could.
My cheerleaders!
Amir and I just passing 35K.


The finish. Unfortunately Joe couldn't get a pic of me but I thought the balloons were fun.
I don't know if you can tell but my lips were blue after I finished...strange! Also, my friend Kari was there at the finish. : )
I'll take blue lips over bloody nipples any day! OUCH!
Kari and Kellie
Wow...that's a lot of people.



My Aunt Jackie and I at the end of a long day.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.