Love Dare

Ever since I took down my Christmas decorations, I've been obsessing over Valentines Day. I don't remember ever loving Valentines Day this much before but I seriously can't get enough of pink and red hearts right now! I'd like to think that I'm excited for this season because I have an amazing husband that I can't get enough of. Yes, there are times that we drive each other crazy but he is so good to me and I am so thankful for him. Even though life seems perfect right now, I'm starting the Love Dare because in my opinion marriages need maintenance. I never want to settle for an okay marriage, I want an amazing marriage. Do you want to do the Love Dare with me? If so, click on the title of the blog to read more. If that doesn't work, type www.klove.com/BLOG/ into your browser.

K-Love is my favorite Christian radio station and they are the ones encouraging all couples to participate. The Love Dare is a 40-day challenge for husbands and wives to understand and practice unconditional love. The best part is that the Love Dare goes until Valentines Day. K-Love is already on day 4 of the challenge so hurry up, don't miss another day.

Your marriage should be your number 1 priority so there are no excuses!
August 2, 2008

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.