31 Days to Clean

I came across this book (see the tab on the right) and am excited to read through it. Anyone interested in taking the challenge with me? I really want to learn to be a little more domestic. I feel like it's really easy for me to say, "I'm a busy working mom of a 6 month old and I don't have time to clean everyday." The reality is, I have time to blog, check my email, check other people's blogs, watch American Idol, etc...

Overall, I'm hoping this book helps me feel more successful as a mom but more importantly, as a wife.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought "The Procrastination Equation" in the hopes that I could get myself more organized and fix my cluttered home. Let me know how the 31 day challenge works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.