Busy

I've been a bad blogger lately! Life has been busy with the end of the school year quickly approaching and Joe applying to Grad School as well as interviewing for a promotion at work. I am looking forward to the summer with Mia and excited to have some time to get caught up!

Over the last few weeks, Mia's two bottom teeth came in. She looks sooo cute! I'll post pictures soon. Today we have painters here painting our bedroom and formal dining room. We are going to get a new bedroom set and finally have another completed room in our house. I'm excited for our bedroom to feel cozy. My birthday is on Tuesday and Joe and I both took the day off from work to go to Elitch Gardens; I am beyond excited!!

I'll post more soon...I promise!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.