Happy Birthday to Me!

Joe and I took the day off today to go to Elitch Gardens Amusement Park. I didn't want/need any gifts this year but craved some good, quality time with my hubby. We had a fun time but I don't think Joe does too well with amusement parks. The reason I make this conclusion is because he has been sleeping/napping/passed out (whatever you want to call it) since we got home at 6:00 (its now 9:00). I knew Joe got me something at Cold Stone since there was a GIANT Cold Stone bag in the freezer so I decided to help myself to my birthday cake since Joe is unconscious(not really, I made sure he is breathing).


My family on the morning of my birthday.

My very yummy, super fatty, cookie dough birthday cake.

Me with my cake. Yes, I took the picture myself and yes, the cake almost fell over.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.