My Promotion

I can't believe my baby is already 1 month old.  

This picture was taken today, exactly 1 month from when we met her for the first time.
The rest of the pictures are pictures from the last few weeks that I haven't yet posted.



 It's amazing how much you can love someone you've only known for a month.


I think she is quite lucky to be the second born.


 I now truly know how important it is to treasure every moment.





 Because they grow up so fast.



 I really love being a mommy of two.





 If you've known me since I was little, it's like I've been preparing my whole life for this role.


 Now that I have two, I feel like I've just recently got a promotion.



I feel so honored.




0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.