Happy Grandparent's Day




God blessed me with some pretty amazing grandparents.  Everyday I'm thankful for all they have done in my life; I know my life wouldn't have been the same without them.

I am also so thankful that my girls have such amazing grandparents that love them so much. I know their grandparents will always be important people in their lives, even if we are miles and miles apart.

Today we thank you for coming to visit us, playing with us, having tea parties with us, making us feel special, buying us presents, babysitting us, hugging us, feeding us and most of all, loving us.

Happy Grandparents Day!  We love you all and miss you!

"Some people care too much, I think it's called love." -Winnie the Pooh


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.