31 Weeks






































Dear baby girl,

Mommy has been having a hard time sleeping at night.  Either, I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall asleep or I'm just restless and spend a good portion of the night tossing and turning.  I guess this is good practice for after your born.  Based on your current activity level at nighttime, I think it might take a few days to teach you the difference between day and night.  Even though I  know I'll be really tired, I'm looking forward to our nighttime feeding sessions together; it'll be our special time with no interruptions.

I bought you some really cute outfits this week.  I wanted to get you some things that you could call your own (so you don't always have to wear your big sister's hand me downs).  I also got you some really cute shoes, I can't wait to see them on your little feet.  I just can't wait to see what you look like and what your personality will be like.  Everything is seeming more and more real as each week goes by and I'm am getting more and more anxious to hold you in my arms.  It's amazing how much I love you already, you will be the perfect addition to our family.  See you in about 9 weeks!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.