Vacation

Last week was the week of the cruise.  Remember...the one I was suppose to go on until we found out I was too pregnant.  The good thing that came out of the whole ordeal is that my mom's ticket was already booked, so she still came and spent the week with Mia and I.  It was so great to spend time with my mom and Mia loved playing with grandma.  Five days without communication with Joe would have been rough without my mom here to distract us.  Also, one of Joe's work partners felt bad that I wasn't able to attend and said they wanted to reimburse the cost of my flight!  

 Grandma and Mia
 Mia with her new outfit from Grandma


While we were having lots of fun playing, Joe was enjoying Cozumel, Mexico...
 Even though he was kind of the 3rd wheel, he still had a good time.  


 I think this is suppose to be a picture of Joe and imaginary me. : )
 He must have been thinking about me giving birth while he was on vacation...haha
The cruise ship.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.