37 Weeks

 Dear Sweet Girl,

37 weeks is such a great milestone in pregnancy.  If I went into labor now, you would probably be strong and healthy.  I do realize that staying in my belly a couple more weeks is probably best for you but I'm getting so excited to meet you that the next few weeks can't come fast enough.  Daddy does have one last work trip this week.  You are not allowed to come out on Wednesday or Thursday, okay? If Daddy isn't here for your birth, it would be very sad for both of us.  

Today my friends and I got together to celebrate you. Since we already have most things that we need for you, we did a fun outing instead of a typical shower.  We went to this really cool place where we were given step by step directions to paint a picture.  It was so fun!  I hope you like the picture I painted because I'm planning on hanging it in your room.  Oh yes, we have your first name decided (at least I think so) but are still working on your middle name.  I have feeling that your name will be absolutely perfect for you.  I love you so much and can't wait to meet you in about 3 weeks!

Love always,
Mommy


Pictures from my shower at Canvas and Corkscrews....




0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.