38 Weeks

 Dear Baby Girl,

We are on the final stretch!  When I feel your little butt pushing through my stomach, it makes me so anxious to hold you in my arms.  It feels like you're head down and getting into ready position.  At my appointment last Wednesday, I was dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced.  It makes me happy to know that my body is starting to prepare for your arrival.  The funny thing is that Mommy was 1cm dilated and 50% effaced at the same time when I was pregnant with your big sister.  The hardest thing about these final weeks is not knowing when you'll decide to make your appearance.  I want you to know that we are ready for you, whenever you are ready to tackle the world!  I love you sweet girl!  See you in about 2 weeks!

Love, 
Mommy


Just because it was Mother's Day, I had to get some pictures with my first baby...


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.