39 Week Photo Shoot

I'm sorry if you're sick of looking at pictures of me and baby bump, but soon enough, you'll get to see lots of pictures of a cute newborn. : )  Since my maternity pictures with Mia took place in a field, we decided to do something a little more urban this time around.  





Dear Baby Girl,

I already love you more than you can imagine.  I actually don't mind being pregnant right now, but I'm so just so excited to hold you in my arms that I am getting very anxious for your arrival.  I can't wait to see how you fit into our family perfectly.  Labor is so unpredictable, which is very hard for me since I like things to be planned.  You could come tonight or in 2 weeks, it's so hard to say.  I love you and can't wait to meet you and kiss you and hold you and feed you.  See you whenever you're ready!

Love,
Mommy







1 comment:

  1. I will never tire of pics of you, your belly and your beautiful family. I love it - makes me feel like I'm still there with you all. You look beautiful in these!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.