Packages and Pigtails

We have received some generous packages for my birthday, the new baby and of course  Mia, aka...big sister.  (Thank you Grandma McKenzie, G&G Esteb and Goetze family!)  I forgot that my birthday was coming up until I received a package from my Grandpa and Grandma Esteb last week and just yesterday a package from my Aunt Jane, Uncle David and cousin Sara.  

 We had to take some pictures since Mia matched the packages so nicely.  Yep, I still love green!


 Mia got a sandwich making kit and has been busy whipping up some interesting creations ever since.  Side note...don't I look tan?!  That's what happens when you have a 1 year old who is obsessed with being outside.
 Mia had to try on her new dress.  Love it!

 Mia's newest hairstyle...PIGTAILS!  I can't even handle the cuteness!


Oh yeah.  Baby girl decided not to come last night.  I guess she does still have 3 days until her due date.        We'll let her take her time and quit being impatient.  

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.