My Girls

Joe took these pictures of Mia a few weeks ago and I just had to share...  

 Mia loves hanging out with daddy in his office when he is doing homework.  
 I think he secretly loves it too.
Even though, I don't think he gets any work done.
  I mean who wouldn't love hanging out with this cutie?!?!

  Yesterday, we stayed in our pajamas until lunchtime and then had a picnic at the park.  It was one of those days I know I'm going to miss terribly in 20 years.  
I love looking in my formal living room and seeing this. 
 The girls relaxing, 
 playing toys,
 reading books,
 and being silly.
I think these two will be best friends.
 And, even though I don't want to wish away time,

I can't wait to watch their relationship grow. 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.