This Weekend

 Mia is such a great big sister! She actually helps take care of Naomi throughout the day, it's the sweetest thing!  
 Just recently, she has been asking to hold her 'sis'.  
 Even when Naomi started to cry, Mia insisted on taking care of her.


 On Saturday, Joe got up with Mia so I could sleep in.  When I came downstairs, I saw this fort
 and some sleepy faces.  Mia and daddy's first fort and I'm sure it won't be the last.

 On Saturday, Joe and I got to go on a date!!  Joe's cousin, Megan, was sweet enough to watch the girls for us.  Mia was so excited to see Megan that she didn't even say goodbye.  It was so nice to have a night without kids and great to have the peace of mind that they were in good hands.

Joe planned the whole night and went all out! We had dinner at a swanky seafood restaurant called, Oceanaire.  It was delicious.


After dinner, we went to the play, I Love You, Your Perfect, Now Change.  It was a great show that I had us laughing pretty hard!  I love spending time with my husband and this date was definitely long overdue!

1 comment:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.