Running

makes me happy.  Sorry, I haven't blogged in a week but instead of blogging, I have been going on nightly runs after putting the girls to bed.  Oh, it feels so good to run again and to run without pushing a giant jogging stroller.


The cool nights and this view, it's the perfect end to a busy day.



When I run... I think, pray, and dream.


This week I've been thinking about teaching and kindergartners.


Last week, I received a job offer to mentor/coach a kindergarten teacher.  It just came out of nowhere. It's like God knew what I needed before I did.


 Today, I interviewed a babysitter and she was fabulous.  I found her on Sittercity. She's a Christian and said this job was a financial blessing. 


I start next week. I will be working every Friday through December.  I get to choose my hours but it won't be longer than 5 hours of time at the school each week.


Not only will this give me my teaching fill, but also spruce up my resume, because even though I think being a stay-at-home momma is an impressive job, my future employer may not.



What an amazing opportunity this is. I have the chance to help a teacher be more successful and I still get lots of time with my two favorite girlies. 


 God is good.

1 comment:

  1. Yay that's so great Kellie. :) Being a stay at home mom is a huge blessing, but it is TOUGH work and getting to do what you love, are good at and have some adult mind enriching convos is soooo good for you too. I love being home with Haley but doing part time stuff from home and our photography makes me feel like Tiffany, not lost as Haleys mom. Im so happy you found a great Christian girl too, it sounds like a total blessing all around!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.