Letter of the week: Dd

D is for donut


The Donut Chef was quite long but Mia really enjoyed the story so I wanted to be sure to include it.

D is for diamond



D is for dinosaurs

This was my own creation, which you can probably tell because it's kind of funny looking.  But, Mia liked it and that's all that matters.

Mia painted the d with green paint.  If you don't want to wait for paint to dry, you could just use markers or crayons.
I envisioned the triangles going down the back of the dinosaur, but Mia had a different vision. :)  

I found this adorable printable dinosaur book at 123 Homeschool 4 Me
We only used half of the pages because there were too many for Mia but this was great for reviewing colors.



Dinosaur sensory bin
I used old coffee grounds, rocks, snakes and dinosaurs for a fun dinosaur sensory experience.  Warning: if you use coffee grounds, your house will smell like a coffee shop!  Luckily, this pan has a cover that I put on when Mia was done playing.
Mia also made this cute dinosaur out of shapes that I found on No Time For Flashcards
(Don't mind the band-aid on Mia's nose...we are trying to protect a scab that she keeps picking)

D is for Daddy
 

 We also read books about dads since it was Joe's birthday last week.  All of these books are so cute!  I highly recommend them all.  Daddy Hug is a great choice for a toddler with a short attention span.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.