My Graduate - EMBA Hooding Ceremony

Last month, Joe finished his 18 month Executive MBA.  I'm not going to lie, it was a hard 18 months for me and I know that it was WAY harder for Joe.  On top of being the youngest person in the executive program, he also earned all A's. I am so proud of him and know he is going to continue to do amazing things.   


To mark the end of the program, there was a hooding ceremony in March.  His official graduation is in June.










The Dean, Joe, and Kellie

 It was a nice ceremony that really celebrated the families as well as the graduates.  It almost made me tear up as the Dean thanked the families for their dedication and sacrifice.  This program was definitely a sacrifice for all of us but I know it will help Joe in his career which will be a positive thing for our family.  All family members were also welcome to come up with the graduate and place the sash on them.  

Joe's classmates (that he did most of the group projects with).
 I think these guys will be friends for a long time.
Me and my graduate

 Joe's cohort...so excited to be done!

Since Joe has been done with school, I feel like we are a "normal" family again.  All three of us girls can't get enough of him right now and sometimes I think we can all be a little overwhelming at the dinner table, but it's just because we all love him so much!






0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.