Quick Cell Phone Dump

Sometimes the best pictures are captured on my cell phone, although not the best quality, I love them because they are real life.  Usually not staged, just us living life.  I am loving this season (of life) right now.  Both girls are super fun and becoming more and more independent.  Can you believe that Naomi will be 1 in a month?!?

If Naomi is up when Joe is getting ready for work in the morning, she stands up next to him, holding onto his leg while he gets ready.  Melt my heart...this girl loves her daddy!

 My little gymnast!  




 


Okay, so I went to the most AMAZING dinner party last weekend. It was a dinner in honor of baby Asher, my friend, Hillary's baby (he is due in August).


The guys aka, chefs served us a four course feast over 2.5 hours.  Seriously, so good and better than a restaurant!  

Hillary and I (She is one of the many reasons I love Colorado)

Daddy's girls
Fishy lips


Joe had a business trip last week and I had to snap a few pics of the girls loving on him before he left.

Waving bye bye


I couldn't resist...Mia in her leotard.




 
 And, I will leave you with a picture of Naomi getting over my ghetto baby gate and her proud sister egging her on. 



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.