Memories

It's snowing and it's May 1st. We were wearing tank tops 2 days ago and have been enjoying lots of sunshine lately (see below).  Since I know it will all be over tomorrow, I'm okay with the snow and actually enjoying an excuse to stay inside all day.  It's been a cozy day full of hot coffee, muffins, organizing, and playtime.  My biggest accomplishment of the day is that both girls are napping at the same time!  Hah. Miss Mia has been boycotting her naps lately and then turning into a crazy, crying, two year old monster by the time Joe gets home.  So, finally she is sleeping and will hopefully be a pleasant, polite, two year old angel when Joe gets home today.


  
Every month I switch out my dry erase calendar and it's always bittersweet erasing everything we did the past month.  All those moments are now memories and my girls are another month older.  Even though I have some sadness erasing everything, I LOVE planning for the next month and getting organized!!  


 Last weekend, we went to a geek themed 1st bday.  My friend, Elmarie, went above and beyond and created the most amazing party.  Here are some photos of us in our geek glasses. : )


 

 



 Happy May!  I hope you have some amazing moments planned this month that will be forever memories.  We are looking forward to Naomi's under the sea 1st birthday bash, which we will actually have on her birthday(May 26).  Gosh, I can't believe it's almost been a year.









0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.