Painting with Hands and Feet

It was sunny and bright yesterday so we decided to do an outside activity.  I am working on a new playroom in the basement (I'll post the finished space soon) and have lots of boxes that are just waiting to be turned into something special.  


I started with just three colors


and let Mia take it from there.

She was a little slow to get started


but eventually couldn't get enough.  She kept asking for more colors,


and wanted to use her hands too! (Thank goodness we were outside!)

 


This was such a great sensory experience for my girl who normally hates having messy hands.



 I was a little worried that we used too many colors and it would turn brown


but it turned out absolutely perfect!


A beautiful masterpiece.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.