Naomi is 15 Months


Naomi Kate
Weight: 21.9 lbs (30%)
Height: 31'' (60%)
Diapers: Size 4
Clothing: 18-24 months
Shoes: size 4


Naomi is my cuddly girl who loves kisses and hugs and loves to be held.


She is also adventurous and loves to explore new things.  If she is not in my arms, you will find her pushing a doll stroller or sitting in her purple chair reading books.


This is her saying "cheese".  It is very hard to capture Naomi smiling since she constantly on the go.  Her vocabulary is growing more and more everyday and she is just starting to put two words together.  The most used words in her vocabulary are: baby, cracker, shoes, outside, sissy, paci, daddy and mommy. (These words are a good representation of her favorite things.) 


She loves going outside and walking up and down the sidewalk.  She dislikes going to any type of store and refuses to sit in the cart.  This makes my life quite difficult and usually results in a very mortifying humbling experience. 


Her best friend lives in the same house and she beams whenever her sissy gives her a hug or kiss.  These two still fight but will play nicely for as long as 30 minutes.  


Miss Kate loves everything shiny and sparkly.  She is already in love with shoes and found some of Mia's old pink, sparkly shoes that are her new favorite.  She also likes to dress herself and can usually be found walking around the house with one of my sports bras or tank tops around her neck.


I seriously can't get enough of this girl! If I could freeze this age for a year, I totally would. But, I know I must let her grow because she is learning so much every day and is probably going to be even more awesome the older she gets.




0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.