Happy Halloween



We have been taking full advantage of all of the fun Halloween festivities.  We went to Trick or Treat Street at the Children's Museum (above) with our friends and had so much fun!  We also went to Boo at the Zoo last weekend (below) but I didn't really take many pictures plus it was too hot for the girls to wear their costumes.  





Our amazing library had a special Halloween themed story time this week followed by trick or treating around the library.  We decided to change up the costumes a bit!  Mia created her costume by raiding our dress-up clothes and I was very impressed with how it all came together.  I dressed Naomi up as Minnie. : )  Notice how Naomi is always reading?!?  I think she loves books more than toys.

 I hope you have a fun, safe, and not so scary Halloween!


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.