Adventures in Seattle: Golden Gardens Beach

On Thursday, the kids and I went to the beach. As we are nearing fall, the warm and sunny days will be few and far between. We are trying to make the most of these few days of summer.




The beaches are one of the many reasons I love Seattle. My kids can spend hours playing in the sand and I can enjoy the amazing view and the occasion seal.



Max is finally getting the point where he doesn't eat handfuls of sand.




He loves to crawl around on the sand and frequently crawls to the water and gets mad when I don't let him go in.



It makes my heart so happy that my kids get to grow up going to the beach.



Maxwell's chubby fingers full of sand is just too much cuteness.



I can't lie, Seattle has stolen my heart.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.