Naomi Kate

Being 3 is hard and being the middle child is hard.  So, today the spotlight is on Naomi.


Naomi is a pretty typical 3 year old who loves cuddles, strawberries, and reading books.


As I was looking through pictures, I really saw how brave Naomi has been this month. She handled her first dentist visit like a pro.



She has also been so brave at preschool and I've heard nothing but positive remarks from her teacher.



Naomi has also learned how to ride her bike really well recently, which has been so fun for her and Mia.



She has also started the fall session of ballet, which she absolutely loves.



It's hard to say if she loves dancing or reading more. 



On Fridays, Mia has school but Naomi stays home with me (I wasn't ready to give her up 3 days a week yet).


We try to use that day to do some fun learning together.


I love when she asks to do school with me, it makes me so happy.


My sweet Naomi. Even though 3 is a hard age, it's also a super cute and exciting age.


It's fun to see all these pictures together to remind me all of the amazing things she is doing.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.