30 Weeks!

A couple of weeks ago I made a goal to document my last 10 weeks of pregnancy with a weekly picture. I was realizing that I hadn't taken too many pictures of my little girl inside me. Along with each weeks picture, Joe or I will include a letter to our baby. I am hoping this will help me remember every detail of this amazing journey.

Dear Baby Girl,

Your daddy and I have finally agreed on the most perfect name for you...Mia. Mia means blessed; girl of mine. Everything about the name Mia seems to suit you. People might think I'm crazy but you already seem like a Mia to me. We are still working on your middle name and have taken naming you very seriously. Watching you grow inside of me over the last 30 weeks has been the most magical thing I've ever experienced. Even though I am so excited to meet you, I really want to treasure and remember these last 10 weeks as you are nestled inside of me. I can sit on the couch for hours just watching my belly shake as you move around. It makes your daddy smile when he gets to share these special moments. It's amazing how much I already love you and want nothing but the best for you.

I've been working very hard to eat healthy foods and avoid anything that could cause harm to your growth. I've also been trying to continue to exercise. I wonder what it feels like when I go for a run. I hope it's a soothing, comforting experience for you. Everyday I pray for you to grow healthy and strong. I have a peace that God is taking care of you which is why I wasn't surprised at my last doctor's appointment when my nurse told me your heartbeat is strong and you're measuring perfectly. I love you baby girl!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Kellie-
    You look so cute pregnant! This was such a beautiful posting to Mia, you're going to be such a great mom. I wish I was there to see it.
    Miss you friend-
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.