31 Weeks

Joe has been taking on a ton of projects around the house (Is there a male version of nesting?) so I decided to take my 31 week picture in front of my freshly painted dining room. I'm so excited because I finally have a green wall in my house!! I'll do a before/after picture once everything is completed.
Dear Baby Girl,

We had a very busy week this week since it was time for mommy to go back to work. I think you liked hearing all of the voices throughout the week because you were moving around constantly. You are very popular around the school and everyone is very excited to meet you. I even had a couple of students from last year come find me so they could see how much you've grown. Your daddy is already starting to spoil you and bought you the cutest green onesie at the M&M store in Las Vegas. I know you're always on his mind, even when he is traveling. I love you and can't wait to see you in 9 weeks.

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.