32 Weeks!


Dear Baby Girl,

I can't believe how active you've been this week! You are constantly moving around...I hope you are getting enough sleep so you can continue to grow big and strong. Mommy had a busy week meeting all of her new students. I hope you liked hearing all of the stories that I read to my class this week. We already have a lot of books for you and mommy and daddy can't wait to read to you. I was so tired on Friday when I got home from work that I was sleeping on the couch before daddy even got home. We had to postpone our date night since I was too sleepy. Today, my friends from church had a baby shower for us. It was so fun to celebrate you with some of dearest friends. They are all so excited to meet you. My friend Caitlin even made you your very own onesies. Mommy and Daddy don't really don't what to expect after you're born but we do know one thing...you will be well loved! See you in 8 weeks!

Love,
Mommy

PS. Your daddy is also writing you a weekly letter that I will save in a special place for you. He is a little more private and doesn't want it posted on mommy's blog.
Homemade onesies from my dear friend, Caitlin. She is a very talented artist and made the design and screen printed it onto the onesies. Skattie means, "little treasure" in South Africa ( Caitlin is from S. Africa).








0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.