Life

I usually only post when I have pictures but I can't seem to find my battery chargers (yes, I lost both of them) for my cameras so I haven't been taking as many pictures lately!

Joe has been traveling about 3 days out of every week trying to get all travel taken care before our little girl gets here. : ( Luckily, his travel only takes place during the week so we have the weekends together. Last weekend, we hosted our very last young marrieds group. During our meeting, we layed out our plan for the new, more commitment based group for couples who are starting to plan a family. We are planning on starting the group in January and only offering it to our friends currently in our young marrieds group. Our plan is to have a small group of friends that can build intimate relationships and ultimately "do life" together. We've already had two couples commit and Joe and I are really excited for this next season of life!

I have been going into work this past week trying to get my classroom ready. Our teacher work week starts on Monday and school officially beings Tuesday, August 24. I'm so excited for the beginning of the school year but also nervous about my energy level. Teaching full-day kindergarten at the beginning of the year is quite exhausting normally, I have no idea how i'll feel being 30 weeks pregnant!

I had a doctors appointment this week and everything still looks great! Her heartbeat is nice and strong and she (my belly) is measuring right on track. I am happy to say that according to the doctor, I've only gained 18 pounds so far! When the doctor was checking the baby's heartbeat, she noticed that I was having a contraction. She then asked, how frequently my stomach has been contracting and I had no idea. I was expecting a contraction to be painful (which I understand that they will be). My nurse decided to make sure I wasn't dilated at all since I clearly haven't been counting contractions. Good news...I haven't dilated at all and everything is nice and tight. I'll be honest, I still have no clue what the contraction feels like!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.