American Idol


My Friend, Teresa and I went to the American Idol Live Concert last night. Her husband bought the tickets as a surprise birthday present for her. It was a ton of fun seeing all of the idols that I devoted hours upon hours watching last January through May. Teresa and I really enjoyed the girl time since we don't get to hang out much since she is a busy mom of 3 kids (four and under). She is pretty much super mom in my book. The coolest thing was discovering that I live 10 minutes away from a really neat outdoor concert venue! Who knew?!? The funny thing was that today was the first day of school and I got about 6.5 hours of sleep last night. The day went fine but I'm definitely wiped out now!


Casey James was definitely a crowd favorite...I wonder why?!! ; )




0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.