33 Weeks!

Dear Baby Girl,

You're growing bigger and bigger everyday! You are now around 4.5 lbs and mommy's body is definitely feeling the extra weight. Last Monday was our last run together with mommy's friend, Mandy. After the run, I was hurting for two days. It felt like you were going to fall out! Even though I'm excited to meet you, you need to stay inside for at least 4 more weeks. The next time I run will be after you're born. You'll learn that running is one of my favorite things and I can't wait to take you out in your special jogging stroller so we can run together.
Mommy can no longer sleep in because my hips get so sore at night that I have to get out of bed. I guess this is just my body preparing me for our many feeding sessions throughout the night once you are born. Being pregnant has been one of the most amazing journeys I have ever been on. I can't get enough of you! Your daddy sees how much I love you and is getting a little worried that I will forget about him once you are born. I told him that you will take a lot of time and attention once you're born but I will never forget about him. You are a lucky girl because you have an amazing daddy but I think you already know that. Every time your daddy talks, you move around. You're so smart to already recognize his voice. : )
I love you Mia! See you in about 7 weeks!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.