36 Weeks!

Dearest Mia,

I am getting very anxious to meet you. I just don't understand how my belly can grow any bigger. It feels so tight and stretched to the max! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I can't wait to hear your little heartbeat and hopefully get an estimate of your size. I still feel like you're going to come early but since you're my first baby, I really have no idea.

Mommy's co-workers had a baby shower for us last Friday. You got so many wonderful things, you are going to be a very comfortable baby. Everyone at Mommy's work is so excited to meet you. I think Daddy and I have just about everything we need for your arrival. So whenever you're healthy, strong and ready to tackle to the world, let me know because Mommy and Daddy are ready to meet you. See you in about 4 weeks (or whenever you're ready)! I love you Mia!

Love always,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.