Life is...

a blessing. Today I have reached 36 weeks of pregnancy! It is so crazy to think that I only have 4 weeks until my due date and that my little girl could arrive any day. Work is getting more and more tiring but I love my job and still enjoy going every day. God definitely blessed me with an easy group of kids this year that are so fun to be around each day. I will miss them when I'm on maternity leave.

eventful. Joe is on a cruise for work (if I go into labor while he is gone, he will never hear the end of it and I think he would be pretty devastated). He left Wednesday and will be back on Sunday so it's just me and Mia alone all weekend. He took the camera with him so I might not be able to take my 36 week photo until he gets back. I might try to use his DSLR and take a picture in a mirror tomorrow but we'll see. I'll have him post some of his pictures when he gets back. If I wouldn't have been pregnant, I probably could have gone with but walking around in a swim suit just doesn't the most appealing right now.

full of love. Today, my dear friend and co-worker, Nicole hosted a baby shower for me at work. I am still emotional because almost all of my co-workers came and I got some of the most amazing gifts. One of my co-workers hand- made 11 knit hats of various sizes! They are so beautiful. I also got a hand-made blanket from my good friend Angela. Two different groups of people went in on big gifts and got me a Pack and Play and Swing! I feel so loved and blessed to work with such kind people. I also got lots of diapers, wipes, cute clothes, books, baby toys and gift cards. I think we are officially ready for this baby!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.