35 Weeks!

Dear Baby Girl,

Mommy has been very tired lately! My favorite spot is laying on the couch with my feet up. My body is definitely getting ready for you to enter the world. I have been having special practice contractions everyday and it makes me wonder if you will come earlier than expected. Mommy and daddy finished our birthing class this weekend. We feel prepared and ready for your birth. I am getting so excited for labor so I can meet you. I'm going to try very hard not to have any medicine while in labor so we can both feel awake and alert the first time we meet face to face. During our class, Mommy and daddy got to tour the part of the hospital where you'll be born. I had tears in my eyes as we were walking around just thinking of the special memories that will take place in those rooms. I love you and can't wait to meet you in about 5 weeks!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.